Friday, January 29, 2010

The Durella Sneakers


Hi People,

I have been kind of upset lately with the state of affairs in Nigeria, what with so many things going wrong. However, I decided to look on the bright side and put up a positive attitude. Now that I am praying more fervently for Nigeria to get better; and have suddenly realised that with the president missing in action and his vice not being allowed to act in his stead, we and I mean it, we all (me, you) are now our own presidents. Now being a president to myself, it suddenly dawned on me that I owe a lot to myself i.e. MY AGENDA! I wonder, how many points will it be?

While I'm trying to decide that, I saw an advert that really tripped me. Guess what it was? THE DURELLA SNEAKERS! Nigerian Musician Oluwadamire Okulaja popularly known as Durella a.k.a. King of the Zanga is out with his own shoe line or is it sneakers. Nigerians are really running things. That is what a positive attitude does for you. Meanwhile a little bird told me a pair of it costs N25,000. Did I hear somebody say that's kind of expensive. Well, that topic is for another day.

With so much happening these days and celebrities coming up with their own perfume, clothing , shoe, etc lines. Who knows what is coming next? It may be you Mr/Mrs/Miss President.

No comments:

Post a Comment