Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I FEEL SO MUCH RELIEF


Sometime in 2008, my organisation moved some staff to its Victoria Island office while the business was being expanded and believe me when I say it was not an easy move, especially for me because. Ask me why behind the camera. Lol! I had to leave home at 5:45am to be able to make it to the office before 8am everyday. God help me if I leave home at 6am, then I'll get to the office at about 9am. The earliest I got home was 8pm.

The good news now is that I've been relocated to one of our mainland offices. Though I still wake up at my usual time, 4:30am (to pray and put myself in the mood for work), I don't even take my bath until about 6:30am and I still get to work before 8am. Phew! so much relief for me. Isn't it just wonderful? Now I look forward to going to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment