Tuesday, February 22, 2011

LOOKING IT WITHOUT BEING IT?


I've been thinking lately about the theory that as soon as you go on a diet, everyone around you is eating. Are you wondering about it too? Anyway that's how I feel right now about being pregnant and ugly. Everywhere I go, I see people eating or looking pretty.

Recently, my bishop challenged the women in my church about the way we package ourselves. Boy! Was he blunt? He told us without mincing words that we looked old and ugly, that we had potential but don't Maximise it. Those of us who were already overweight received most of the tongue-lashing. If the truth be told, I believe we all knew it even before we were told but the issue here is, disciplining the body. I know I will look younger and more beautiful, yes MORE BEAUTIFUL if I skip my supper at least but when I do that I wake up the following morning feeling lousy. The trick now is how do I look pretty without being it until my baby comes?

Suggestions please?

No comments:

Post a Comment